easy driving easy driving

Meh

Your reverse is messed up. Go look at a real car and which way it moves when you steer going backwards.

Breast Cancer Quiz Breast Cancer Quiz

You might want to double check your code.

Good overall design, but I got most of the questions right and it said all my patients died. Plus the patient counter went up whether I got an answer right or wrong.

Hope you get things worked out.

Little-Rena responds:

You must have gotten three wrong.

Fugitive Fugitive

Theres a problem.

One of your help bubbles appears out of the movie view and it can't be clicked away. Hope this helps cuz it looks like a really fun game.

WordScrambles-countries.5 WordScrambles-countries.5

Nice effort, but...

Some of the answers are too long for the response blank. That needs to be fixed. Ex: Dominican Republic

LuckyLollipopLad responds:

Woah!!!! That's a terrible bug!

I forgot about the max characters value. Changed it and sorted it, along with the music bug (music would play once then stop).

Hopefully it's all working properly now.

Thanks for the heads up!

Flash Crisis v1.1 Flash Crisis v1.1

Just one thing

The game plays great, there's just none thing I noticed. Whenever the level changes, if you were using the assault rifle, the image stays even though the ammo switches back to pistol. Keep up the good work.

Mario's S. Scene Creator Mario's S. Scene Creator

Two words:

Mario Orgy

ZCP! ZCP!

Addictiveness: 10

I hate you. You made something terribly addictive that is very difficult to stop playing. Awesome work.

Seraph Seraph

Great start

The overall design is good. Great concept. Control just needs to be smoother, and it should feel faster. Great start though, I hope to see updates.

The Worth Meter The Worth Meter

I needed that

That was just enough funny to keep me awake longer. It's hard to find good things like this that still effectively use simple humor. Good work!

Flash Labrynth V.3 Flash Labrynth V.3

Nice way to pass time

Nice maze, AI needs a little work, but otherwise it was really fun. I'd like ot see more, maybe with more color and some background music.